Saturday, May 9, 2009

Performance...

The performance was amazing! I had so much fun! I had a voice problem but I think I pulled through. I had a fever the day before and I ate well and drank a lot of water and I got it down for the performance. The only problem was I had a bad cough. While I was performing I lost my voice mid-singing, but I made it sound like part of the song (I tried) and I tried to keep my voice steady but it faltered only sometimes. I think my over all performance was good.

I also learned how my nerves work. I don't get nervous until 30 seconds before we go on. But it goes away during the first song. I feel that the more I perform, the easier it gets, and the more fun it gets!

I also learned that honey helps a hurt throat so much! I was so surprised when I ate raw honey, my throat was all better, but then halfway through, my voice gave out and I had to recover quickly but the honey was amazing.

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the show!

Max

No comments:

Post a Comment